In May 2023, the Aiken Newcomers' Club made donations totaling $8000 in support of the following community organizations (This amount does not include our monthly collections). This fantastic amount was collected through your generosity and the efforts of our Community Service Committee!
Donations of $1000 each were made to the following organizations:
- Area Churches Together Serving (ACTS)
- Friends of the Animal Shelter (FOTAS)
- USC Aiken Scholarship (non-traditional Female student)
- Aiken Tech College (non-traditinal female student)
Donations of $500 each were made to the following organizations:
- Aiken Equine Rescue
- Aiken Sr. Life Services (Meals on Wheels)
- Cumbee Center
- Habitat 4 Humanity (Women Build)
- SPCA Albrecht Center
Donations of $250 each were make to the following organizations:
- Angelman Syndrome Foundation
- Camp Gravett
- CSRA Parkinson Support Group
- Center for African American History
- Golden Harvest Food Bank
- Salvation Army
Donation to Aiken Beast Cancer Center
ANC donates to Women's Breast Health and Imaging Center of Aiken.
ANC presents Breast Cancer Support Wall Hanging Quilt to the Center. Lisa King (center) Manager of Aiken Breast Imaging Center accepted the donation.